Friday, September 23, 2005

Harris Poll : points are exchanged for prizes

It becomes very disappointing when after 12 days you see that no one has gone through your blog or even glanced at it. But I guess, for a human being, effort should be everything. Results sure are important but one should not put everything on result, so that even if the outcome is not as expected, you do not get a lot of disappointment. That is my philosophy.

Well anyways, people I will not bore you to death with my beliefs and here is the second website which pays for participating in surveys. It gives you points and these points can be redeemed for really cool prizes, items, gadgets and books etc. The site is: http://www.harrispollonline.com. Register, participate and let me know if this information was useful and if you do enjoy it and get some cool stuff, please do come back and give me your feedback.

No comments: